Here you can read our terms and conditions for buying European Youth Card.
If you have any questions, please, feel free to contact us.
TOU are subject to change by EYCA at any time. Your use of this site after changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes.
- In order to access the services offered by this site, you may be asked to provide certain personal data or other information.
- It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current and complete.
- If EYCA believes the information provided is not correct, we have the right to refuse you access to certain or all services.
- EYCA may also suspend or terminate your access at any time, without notice.
Restrictions of Use
- You may use this site only for purposes permitted by it.
- Using this site for any other purpose is not permitted, including any commercial purpose, without EYCA's prior consent.
- Examples of forbidden actions are co-branding or framing this site, or authorizing any other party to do so.
- By "co-branding" EYCA means to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of EYCA or EURO<26 or European Youth Card in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute this site or content accessible within this site.
- Should any unauthorized co-branding or framing occur, you agree with EYCA in ceasing these actions immediately.
- The Content of this site is owned by EYCA. Without EYCA's prior consent, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our site, it may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way.
- Exception: you may print out a copy of the Content only for your personal use. However, you may not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Content.
Each user agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified EYCA against and from any and all claims, damages, costs, losses, expenses or liabilities arising as a result of any misuse or unlawful use of this website carried out by the user or for which the user is responsible.
- EYCA has taken all reasonable care that the content of this website is correct.
- EYCA gives no warranty or guarantee whatsoever regarding the accuracy, currency, reliability or completeness of the information or services provided on this website.
- EYCA will not be liable to you under any circumstances for any loss or damage arising from your use or reliance on such information or service.
- Any warranties regarding such information, which may be implied by law, statute or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Exclusion of Liability
- The content of these pages has been carefully prepared and checked. However, in no event shall EYCA be liable for the currency, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information prepared.
- To the maximum extend permitted by applicable law, EYCA shall not be liable to any user of this website or third party for any claims, damages, costs, losses, expenses or liabilities whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with or related to the use of this website or use or non-use of the information or services provided on it.
Our web site may display online advertisements. In those cases we share non-identifying information (aggregated reports) about our Visitors collected through the ordering process as well as through online surveys and promotions with these advertisers.
EYCA may also use this non-identifying information to deliver (audience) tailored advertisements or joint ventures. EYCA does not share personal information about its Visitors or EURO<26 European Youth Card holders with advertisers.
Aggregate profiles might be generated from personal information Visitors provide while placing the order (such as the total number, but not the names). EYCA may use this information (details below) to sell advertisements that show on our web site. Profiles created this way are non-identifying.
EYCA encourages Visitors to participate in surveys published on this site as they provide us with information that lets us improve services. Your personal information and responses will remain confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary.
We may take the information we receive from individuals responding to our Customer Surveys and combine (or aggregate) it with the responses of other customers we may have, to create broader, generic responses to the survey questions. This aggregated information may be shared with third parties.
When Visitors send email inquiries to EYCA, the return email address is used to answer the email. EYCA does not use the return email address for any other purpose and does not share the return email address with any third party.
EYCA does not to use or share the personal information about Visitors. However, we may disclose personal information about Visitors if, in our sole discretion, we believe that there is a reason to do so, including: law enforcement or governmental or legal requests for such information. We may also disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating Terms Of Service, or other user policies; to operate the Services properly; or to protect EYCA.
- A "cookie" is a small data file that can be recorded on your hard drive when you visit certain web site.
- These cookies do not enable third parties to access any of your customer information.
- Advertisers and partners may also use their own cookies.
- We do not control the use of these cookies and disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
- Services and Web sites operated by EYCA have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
- EYCA makes every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, but cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining this information.
Revisions to This Policy : EYCA reserves the right to modify this policy at any time and in any manner, by updating this posting.